When people think of Google they primarily think of the search engine. However, there are many ways to use Google to make money if you care to try them. In this article let’s look at 9 ways you can make money with Google.
1. Google Adsense. This is Google’s pay per click affiliate program. They pay out hundreds of millions of dollars every year in affiliate commissions. It is one of the easiest ways to make money online.
2. Start a blog with Blogger.com. Google owns this blogging platform and it’s free to join. You do not need any technical experience to start a blog. You can then monetize it in any way you want including Google Adsense another affiliate products.
3. Google Adwords. The ads you see across the top and down the right hand side of the page on the Google search engine are people who are purchasing ads. This is the fastest way to get on page 1 of the largest search engine in the world.
4. Organic rankings. The ads you see down the middle of the page are people who have earned these rankings from Google.
Google ranks your site on various criteria including backlinks pointing to your site. This is free advertising and worth the effort to get ranked for as many keyword phrases as possible.
The more keywords you are ranking for the more traffic your website will receive. Obviously increased traffic will lead to potentially more income.
5. Google Alerts. Subscribe to receive alerts from Google on your chosen keywords. For example, receive updates from other bloggers on keywords relating to the theme of your blog.
Go to those blogs and post comments to receive backlinks to your own blog. This is a way to make your blog more valuable in the eyes of Google, which can lead to more blog visitors.
6. Google Plus. This is Google’s jump into the social networking arena. Use it to make friends and bump your own website in the rankings on the Google search engine.
7. Google affiliate network. Google competes with Amazon and other affiliate networks. This is a great place to find physical products to sell as an affiliate.
8. Google Checkout. Use Google to process your payments on your ecommerce site.
9. Gmail. Add a signature file to the bottom of every email you send. This is a passive way to drive traffic to any website you want.
Google has a great search engine. They still get more traffic then all other search engines combined. There are also many excellent ways to make money with Google. These are 9 of the most common.
Jeff Schuman invites you to visit his make money at home website for free JV With Jeff training, blog marketing, and starting your own online home business. Visit it now to find one real way you can finally make money online!