If you are the spouse or widow of a veteran, and you are struggling with bills, you might not realize that there are resources available specifically for you. We want to get you back on your feet and back on with your life. At ARVets, we are a non-profit organization, and we’re offering you these tips because we want to help you.
1. If you’re a widow and not sure if you are eligible for VA Survivor Benefits, we can help. It will only take us a few minutes to determine your eligibility, but after that, you don’t have to go through the process alone. We have all the forms ready for you, and we can help with your application process.
2. If you’re an elderly veteran or a widow, did you know there’s a pension available to you? You or your spouse devoted years to the military, and we can find you the support you need. We will work with you one-on-one through your application.
3. You might qualify for Veteran Death benefits. Finding veterans benefits for widows can be especially stressful. If you’re still coping with grief, don’t struggle with bills as well. Let us walk you through the system.
4. It can be hard to obtain employment if your military skills don’t seem to apply anywhere. We’ve partnered with companies that have pledged to hire former soldiers, and we will also work with you to help you with your job search, resume and interview skills. We will be there through the entire process.
5. Arkansas veterans can feel disoriented returning to civilian life, and widows of veterans are facing traumatic life changes. It can be hard to ask for help, especially from strangers. But we know how important our veterans are to this country, and we believe that you have earned the right to assistance. If you know any veterans who are having trouble, whether it is financial or even just trouble adjusting, you can fill out our support form. We have the resources and training to help, and we are ready to make a difference.
There are so many programs and forms that it is easy to feel lost. You might be missing out on benefits simply because you didn’t even realize you were eligible or didn’t know about a necessary form. You’ve done your job serving our country; let us do our job of serving you. Contact ARVets today by calling 501-246-5341 or use our online contact form.
You’ve done your job serving our country; let us do our job of serving you. Contact ARVets today to determine what Little Rock, Arkansas military benefits are available or try calling 501-246-5341.